Programs packages & prices
It is a trail running race in stages. The relaxed and friendly atmosphere that distinguishes it will allow you to get closer to this discipline with the right approach to safety and in good company. For those already experienced and competitive, arises an opportunity to compete in a landscape where wildness still predominates.
The I Run To You Trail is a 3-stage Trailrun taking place in 3 consecutive days; each runner can choose to participate on one, two or on all tree stages.
The timing service will be performed by the timekeeper team Performance Timing
For each stage an overall ranking will be drawn up and athletes will be divided into following categories:
- Category men
- Category women
All racetracks have been tested, marked and inspected by the organization.
I run to you has signed a third party liability policy, however, it is mandatory for every competitor to own a personal travel and medical insurance policy.
Just for 14 Km, 23 Km, 41 Km.
The tracks covered in the race will always have to be performed in semi self-sufficiency by the runners. Therefore each competitor will be required for each stage to be in possession of
- His personalized bib number, provided by the organization, which will have to be attached outwardly and to the front of a sweater or jacket. The bib number should always be seen in all its dimensions (only on race days).
- A water bottle or similar with a minimum water capacity of 1,0 liter.
- A windbreaker
- A hat
- Food reserves at their own discretion.
- A survival blanket.
- A whistle
- Trail hiking or running shoes (mandatory)
- Trail hiking or running shoes are mandatory.
- A check of the required material will be made at the beginning of each day.
- Hiking poles are considered optional gear.
A check of the required material will be carried out at the beginning of each day.
Hiking poles are considered optional gear
It is the participants' responsibility to bring enough food reserves for each stage (we suggest to bring supplies from your own country). There will be food and water supplies during each single days.
Checkpoints and surprise checks during the race are to be expected. At which point runners must have their bib stamped and sign the sheet of transit.
The organizing committee reserves the right at any time to change the race paths, the chronological order of the stages and departure times.
Participating contestants at the competition authorize the organizing committee and the press to use and publish images and photos taken during the race.
The race pack can be collected on Wednesday 27 June from 5,00 p.m. to 9,00 p.m. at Via la Campagna 12 in Maggia. The race briefings will take place 30 minutes before each stage at the start area.
The tracks will be signposted. Contestants are not allowed to leave the marked route. Signposts, where available, will be colored ribbons and / or orange arrow indicators.
Contestants participate to the race fully aware of the risks the performance of such training entails. Participants take part on their own responsibility; the organization accepts no liability in the event of death, accident or physical weaknesses.
Participants must strictly follow the instructions of the organizers throughout the training. Programs and schedules must be respected, and one's position within a group determined during training days should be maintained.
During official race days, reasons for disqualification are:
- Missing stamp on bib number at the departure line or at a checkpoint on the track.
- Missing of one or more materials as required by Art. 5;
- Usage of a mean of transportation;
- Unauthorized assistance;
- Littering outside of the predetermined refreshment areas
- Refusal to be examined at any time of the race by doctors prearranged by the organization;
- Positive results at anti-doping test. Those test will be submitted to any contestant (selected randomly) during or at the arrival of each stage;
- Insults or threats to members of the organization or misconduct or dangerous behavior at the discretion of the Organizing Committee.
Upon registration, contestants acknowledge that they are aware of the regulations and accept all the terms. All complaints must be submitted within one hour of the end of one's race together with a CHF 50.-- / € 50.00 deposit, which will be returned if the complaint is accepted.
The Organizing Committee is composed as follows:
- Nicola Maciariello - President and referee
- Claudia Guidali - Member
- Alan Hofer - Member
- CAS - Responsible safety on the race paths
During race days will be installed a number of refreshing areas with at disposition water, salt, coca cola, energy bars and gels.
Contestants must remember to refill their water containers with at least one 1L after each refueling.
It is forbidden to litter along the entire itinerary. PENALTY: DISQUALIFICATION (Art.12)
Medical assistance will be insured at the start and finish line of each stage while during the race, assistance will be provided by CAS.
Massage service to be available (admission with fee).
Broom wagon to be available.
- Will be awarded the top three male and female contestants of the general rankings of each three stages.
Will be awarded the top three male and female contestants of the general rankings of each three stages.
I Run To You Trail